The Ajahn Chah Remembrance Day will be held on this Saturday, 15 December and Sunday, 16 December 2018 at SJK(C) Puay Chai 2, 47800 Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya.
Do not miss the opportunity to attend this rare event.
1. Do register your attendance online at: https://bubs.my/acrd to get a copy of Stillness Flowing: The Life and Teachings of Ajahn Chah at event venue (limited to one copy per family). There are other publications available for free distribution, so please remember to bring a bag.
2. It is a full two-day spiritual event with Rice Pindapata, Dana, Flower Offerings, Paritta Chanting, Guided Meditation and a total of 15 Dhamma sharing by senior disciples of Ajahn Chah from all over the world. A number of the talks will be translated to Chinese.
3. If you are bringing food for Dana, please bring your cooked food (vegetarian/non vegetarian ) and cut fruits or desserts before 7.30 am. The preparation for rice pindapata will commence at 8 am sharp.
4. The program is expected to end around 7.00 pm and 7.35 pm on 15 and 16 December respectively. Besides the morning Dana food, there will be food and drinks available till 5 pm for both days.
5. Car pooling, taking Grab or public transport is strongly encouraged. If you are driving, please park mindfully and do not cause any traffic congestion. Please help us maintain the goodwill of our neighbours.
6. If you wish to contribute to Sangha requisites, you can drop off your donation in the donation boxes provided on event day.
Please bring your family and friends. We look forward to your support and participation.