3-week Intermediate Buddhism Course
23 Sep, 30 Sep & 7 Oct 2018
Sunday (3.00pm – 6.00pm)
This is an intermediate course in Buddhism. We will be sharing with you the practice of making offerings, right view, right thought, generosity, morality, mental culture and meditation techniques based on the Teachings of the Buddha. It encourages us in our practice of the Buddha Dhamma leading us to a more meaningful life.
Who should attend?
Any body who is keen to learn more about Buddhism and for those who wish to walk the path to liberation. New membership applicants.
Week 1 (23 Sep 2018, Sun)
Course Leader: Bro. Tan Buck Soon
- The Practice of Mental Culture: Loving Kindness Meditation;
- The Practice of Mental Culture: Insight Meditation
Week 2 (30 Sep 2018, Sun)
Course Leader: Bro. Benny Liow
- The Significance of Puja & Chanting
- The Practice of Right View/Thought
Week 3 (7 Oct 2018, Sun)
Course Leader: Bro. Lim Ah Bah
- The Practice of Generosity & Morality (Dana)
- The practice of Morality (Sila)